Your Host, Wendy Harris
If you want to pinpoint how to improve your conversations, take our personalised test to reveal your telephone influence score.
Here at WAG we understand that Making Conversations Count is the key to building relationships that last with clients.
Working with the framework for better conversations and your personality will underpin your success.
This creates more business, a great reputation and a rewarding role.
Discover how WAG can increase your ability to make conversations count.
Receive a detailed report that highlights the areas you need to focus on in order to get more business.
– Wendy Harris, expert telemarketing trainer at WAG associates
Continue the conversation with Wendy
If you have questions for your host or want to discuss the show, please contact her on –
- Connect with Wendy on LinkedIn
- Book a 1-2-1 PowerUp training session with Wendy
- Check out the free resources on how to be a great telemarketer
- Contact Wendy and book a free ChinWAG!
LISTEN TO WENDY’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!