Will Polston - Make It Happen Workshops & NetworkMake It Happen solves their client’s immediate problems and biggest challenges using strategic intervention then hold them accountable. Connect with Will
Will Polston, Make It Happen
From a very young age, I always knew he wanted to be successful.
With this in mind, I spent a lot of time studying those at the top. My view was if I could take all of their best attributes, mix in my own personality and drive I would be a better version of myself. Practising this simple method became my self-taught blueprint to being successful in all aspects of life.
Throughout my career, I have taught myself techniques which have not only benefited me but propelled my team and clients to another level. Enabling them to have the drive, inspiration, and motivation to get the best out of themselves.
For a long time, like many others, my idea of how successful someone is was based on their bank account and material belongings. It was when I attended a personal development event in 2013 that my view on success and my ambitions in life changed forever. It was during a very emotional story that related to me so much I was in tears of inspiration!
At the age of 23 I had identified my ultimate goal in life, I wanted to help as many people as possible by getting them to unlock their full potential and make it happen!
For many years I continued to study and teach myself using various resources to get to the point of finally being able to launch Make It Happen to make the next step towards my ultimate goal.
Now, I’m an accredited Master Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, and member of the International Coach Federation.
I’m an international speaker, spoken at TEDx, blogged for The Huffington Post, been a finalist for Coach of the Year at the Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers, and Consultants.
Working as a mindset strategist I work with ambitious people, rapidly transforming their lives by using strategic intervention.
I help solve their immediate problems and biggest challenges then hold them accountable to be congruent on their journey towards their dream life.
My mission is to inspire 1 billion people to develop the mindset, skills, and network so they wake up each morning feeling aligned, and living their dream life.
– Will Polston, Make It Happen
Resources – Workshops to help you Make It Happen
Will’s company Make It Happen offers workshops, community, and free resources. Will is a mindset strategist for ambitious entrepreneurs & business owners that are plateauing, in a rut, frustrated, unfulfilled or even depressed.
- The Evolve Network – click this link for further information and use this promo code 30DAYSFREE to take advantage of a 30-day free trial
- Will also runs a complimentary clarity workshop every week – click this link to book your space.
- The Make It Happen quiz has been built to enable you to find out what you need to do to rapidly develop clarity, level up a gear and achieve dream results.
Continue the conversation with Will
If you have questions for Will or want to discuss the show, please contact him on –
- Instagram: @willpolston
- Facebook Profile: Will Polston
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/willpolstonmih/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeithappencommunity/
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/WillPolstonMakeItHappen
- TEDx talk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEHlSiFxmBI&t
- Website: make-it-happen.co.uk
LISTEN TO WILL’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!