Andrew’s Letter to the Listeners
Are you an ambitious business owner or leader in an SME that needs structured employee, team and organisation development strategies, processes and solutions?
Do you recognise the benefits that training and development brings, and see it as critical to your personal and business success and growth?
Do you want regular, flexible access to expertise without the overhead of an employee or need extra development capacity and capability to work with your in-house HR team?
I can partner with you as your retained, outsourced Employee Development Director. I’ll help work out what to do, how to do it, and make it happen.
“Throughout our time with Andrew he helped us enormously; from support with writing business goals and strategy planning, to team building, growth and personal development, I benefitted hugely from my sessions with Andrew and feel his help in creating a stronger and more stable workplace has been invaluable.”
How can I help?
- Strategy and process design and implementation
- Identifying training needs, planning and budgeting
- High performing team start up, team building and development
- Leadership and individual skills
- Leading and engaging remote teams
- Training workshop delivery
- Designing training for your people to deliver
- Design and facilitation of away days, meetings and improvement events
COACHING AND MENTORING
- Individuals and teams to address specific needs
- Mastermind Groups and Peer Networks
- Business owners who are neglecting their own development
ADVICE AND CONSULTANCY
- Organisation design and development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Change management
- Identifying talent and succession planning
- Facility moves and start-ups
- Webinar guest presentations
- Podcast interviews
- Keynotes, talks and seminars
All my services can be delivered remotely or face-to-face.
I worked at Rolls-Royce plc for 26 years, starting as an engineer and then moving into senior HR and training roles. This mix means I bring creative, but pragmatic, solutions that solve your real needs in the context of your business.
I set up AWD Development Solutions to help develop people and teams so they can grow businesses and I created the Exceptional Team Blueprint™ as a practical approach to help build high performing teams and develop exceptional team members and leaders.
As part of my CSR I work with charities and the education sector who may have limited funds.
Let’s talk about how I could help you.
Call me on 07769 726556.
– Andrew Deighton – AWD Development Solutions Ltd.
Resources – Books
Andrew has several books, resources and a monthly newsletter aimed at Small Businesses to improve team building & development.
Featuring your host, Wendy Harris!
Continue the conversation with Andrew
If you have questions for Andrew, or want to discuss his episode, please contact him on –
And find out more about his company and resources using the following links –
LISTEN TO ANDREW’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!