Steve Judge - Public Inspirational SpeakerAutobiography about how Steve has overcome his challenges Connect with Steve
Steve Judge, Inspirational Public Speaker & Former Paralympian
My autobiography is my latest goal that I have achieved.It tells the story of how I have always set goals and worked towards them.From the early days of badges in scouting and then having the goal of recovering from a near fatal car accident.Setting goals eventually took me to become a World Champion in the sport of paratriathlon but with all stories there is always back story.Speaking on the stage I very rarely get into the harsh detail of the full story where as in my book I have opened up.The chapters combine fun, laughter and joy with the intense and serious undertones of what it took me to achieve.I know that you’ll love reading my autobiography but be warned, it’s a bit of a page turner. It will support you to believe in yourself, take action and not lean on any excuses.– Steve Judge
Resources – Book
Steve’s book is an autobiography about overcoming hardship in his life and setting goals.
- After reading this book you’ll have squared up to any fears and self-doubts.
- The tools that are shared are easily transferable in all of our lives.
- The chapters combine fun, laughter and joy with intense and serious undertones.
LISTEN TO STEVE’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!