Jenny’s Letter to the Listeners
Dear Making Conversations Count listeners
I hope you have enjoyed listening to Wendy and I talk about the pivotal moment that was the start of my business. About 18 years later, and a few bends in the road, and Bondfield Marketing is thriving!
These days my big passion in business is marketing for introverts. I work with introverted business owners to help them successfully market and grow their businesses.
Have you ever said “I know I should do more marketing but – I don’t want to put my face out there. I’m shy. Marketing is too hard.” Is marketing something that makes your heart sink and drains you of your energy?
That’s where I help my clients. A lifelong introvert, and proud of it, I’ve learnt the hard way how to balance the need to promote your business with my natural inclination to stay out of the limelight! And I pass all that on to my clients via my own podcast, in my 1-1 Time Out hours or through my group programme.
So if you think I can help, I’d love to start a conversation with you, please get in touch.
– Jenny Procter, Bondfield Marketing
Resources – Podcast
Jenny runs her own Podcast titled ‘Marketing for Introverts‘, where Jenny speaks about how to market your business as an introvert. Her guests include other successful introverted business leaders, offering their useful advice on managing their introverted tendencies to their benefit.
Continue the conversation with Jenny
If you have questions for Jenny, or want to discuss her episode, please contact her on –
- Connect with Jenny on LinkedIn
- Visit the Bondfield Marketing website for marketing consultancy for introverts
LISTEN TO JENNY’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!