Clara’s Letter to the Listeners
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to my conversation with Wendy.
I hope, by the end, you have realised the importance of creating a career to enjoy not endure. My mission in my work is to make sure that people realise they have choices; that whilst the majority of us need to work, you deserve to take a leap into something that fulfils you and help you live your values.
So, if you are looking to continue the conversation to unpick what a good work life balance looks like for you, to understand the next steps to take in your career and to find a space where you can take some supported steps towards that career to enjoy, then I’d love you to connect with me on social media.
– Clara Wilcox, Coach for Parents Returning to Work
Resources – Books
Clara has written a book ‘What Now: An Honest Guide to Miscarriage, Baby Loss, Parenting, Mental Health and Rebuilding‘.
LISTEN TO CLARA’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!