Buckso Dhillon-Wooley, Actor turned Life Coach
Hi there! My name is Buckso and I’m an Actor turned Spiritual Practitioner and Dr of Divinity in the making!
What does that even mean? I hear you ask.
Well, have you EVER wondered what it would mean for your life, to be able to speak and express exactly what is YOUR truth, your universal truth, based on living life in spiritual principle and by the laws of the universe knowing there’s NO judgment, no FEAR but sheer empowerment?
Well, I DID!
So this resulted in me starting a journey that’s brought me to where I am today, living life trying to never make another person wrong, knowing that everyone is right, that there IS no right or wrong and that UNIVERSAL LAWS are a thing!!!..
Don’t get me wrong, every day is a test and I’ve definitely not mastered anything by a long shot but, it’s AMAZING trying to live this way! It’s SO liberating, empowering and I for one am committed to a life of new possibility and limitless potential. Won’t you join me?
Welcome to all who choose this time to enlighten themselves further. Even if it’s 2mins or 2hrs, the mere fact you’re doing THIS is in itself a testament to how committed you actually are, in finding and speaking YOUR truth.
– Buckso Dhillon Wooley, The Vibrant Sage Life Coach to your Higher Self
LISTEN TO BUCKSO’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!