Ann Hobbs - Kick Ass Your Life BookAnn uses her experience as a successful therapist and life coach to help others overcome feeling lost, frustrated, anxious and out of control. Connect with Ann
Ann Hobbs, Forward Thinking Publishing
Hi, my name is Ann Hobbs and I run a business called Forward Thinking Publishing.
We work with coaches and consultants to get their message out into the world. I believe that everyone has a story to tell to help other people.
When I was on my knees trying to find a way out, I made a promise to myself that no-one should ever be in that position, EVER!!!
Forward Thinking Publishing was born when I wrote my first book, Kick Ass Your Life in 2015. I wrote that book in 4 weeks but found it hard to market it. I decided to create a publishing company so that many authors could sit under this umbrella so we could collectively market it. I feel that collectively we are stronger together.
At Forward Thinking Publishing we work together to assist you in creating a fabulous book. I believe writing isn’t hard, you know your stuff, you just don’t know how to. So, let Forward Thinking Publishing hold your hand through the writing and publishing journey.
Join my FREE Author’s Club every second Thursday of the month to be inspired and meet other like-minded people. https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUtd-yhrzMoGdRQnlGBFhQGcBKRlR1YmU0C
– Ann Hobbs, Forward Thinking Publishing
LISTEN TO ANN’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!