Ian Genius - Free Sales Mindset Resource4 crucial mindset changes to impact your Sales Connect with Ian Genius
Ian Genius, Sales Mindset Coach
It was an absolute pleasure to be a guest on Wendy’s fantastic show, so thank you Wendy for the wonderful opportunity.
Thank you all for listening, I hope I have given you some thought provoking ideas on how to grow your Sales, WITHOUT SELLING ANYTHING!
It’s never been about ‘Selling’, but simply about ‘making it easy for clients to buy from us’. We want to help client and customers, and they want our help, so ‘Selling’ was never necessary.
If you would love to help more clients, to make better choices, so you can:
- CONVERT more leads into clients,
- PROVIDE more beneficial services
- Or help clients to take your RECOMMENDED package more often,
then I would love to help you, by showing you the Easiest and most Effective way.
I offer a 30min light-hearted and INGENIOUS session with FREE advice, you just have to ask.
I put helpful videos and posts every day on my LinkedIn, that give advice on how to grow your sales, and there are over 40 reviews from delighted clients in the RECOMMENDED section to see too.
I hope to speak to you soon
– Ian Genius – The Sales Simplifier
Resources – Free Resource
Ian Genius has provided you with a free resource titled ‘4 crucial mindset changes to impact your Sales’. Download for free now!
LISTEN TO IAN’S EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH SPOTIFY
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE WITH APPLE
HOW TO CONTINUE MAKING CONVERSATIONS COUNT…
We don’t want the conversation to stop there!
- If you have listened and enjoyed the show, please leave us a review. Every time someone leaves a good review a little happy dance is done!
- Wendy’s best-selling Training Handbook can be bought here – “Making Conversations Count: How to sell over the phone”
- If you want to carry on the conversation with Wendy, get in touch to book a free ChinWAG.
- To stay up to date with all of the latest episodes, subscribe to our Making Conversations Count email newsletter.
All of our listeners are important to us, so we would love it if you can connect with Wendy on LinkedIn and send her a message with your favourite episode!